Community Health & Resource Fair
Join us at the next Community Health & Resource Fair (*San Diego County Approved Event), where FREE Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines will be available for anyone 12+ (No appointment necessary).
Wednesday - August 4, 2021
10:00am - 3:00pm
FREE Resources and Services include:
1. FREE Sports Physicals will be offered (see flyer below)
2. FREE COVID-19 vaccines available for anyone 12 years and older. No appointment necessary.
COVID-19 infections are on the rise again due to the Delta Variant, which is 1000 times more contagious than the previous coronavirus variants. 98-99% of the recent COVID-19 illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths are of unvaccinated people. Let's encourage people to get vaccinated.
3. FREE Rapid COVID testing - results within 20-30 mins
4. BP, diabetes, cholesterol screening, medical consultation
5. FREE Mammograms, breast exams and breast health education
6. Food distribution, dental health, mental health and so much more
7. Raffle Prizes will be given out every 30 minutes throughout the entire Health & Resource Fair.
Come join us......enjoy the music, visit the vendors and be eligible to win a prize.
For Questions or inquiries, please contact:
Dr. Suzanne Affalo (619)535-8135
Wendy Shurelds (619)937-2041
Together Against COVID is an initiative led by the Multicultural Health Foundation (MHF) in partnership with the County of San Diego. MHF's mission is to bring health justice and wellness to the multicultural communities of San Diego County by focusing resources on the most vulnerable populations with community-based wellness strategies, social-clinical interventions, and research that will lead to the elimination of racial and ethnic health disparities. For more information, please contact us at (619) 915-6734.